I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected.
No one diet works for everyone
One person’s food is another person’s poison, and that’s why fad diets tend to fail in the long run. Rather than adhere to one specific perfect dietary theory, we work on finding which style of eating best supports your body and lifestyle right now. This is different for everyone.
My approach is not to dwell on calories, carbs, fats, and proteins. Nor is it to create lists of restrictions or good and bad foods. Instead, I work with my clients to create a style of eating that integrates high quality, whole foods nutrition as well as pleasure and nourishment. What we ingest has the potential to affect our bodies at a cellular level. So does our attitude towards it. We honor both.
Health is holistic
It’s easy to overlook all of the things that contribute to our sense of nourishment and fulfillment. It’s not just the food we eat, but all of the other factors present in our daily lives. Healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, regular physical activity and a spiritual awareness are essential forms of nourishment. When these areas are balanced, what you eat becomes secondary.
I offer three and six month programs that are personalized just for you. As your health coach I will both motivate you and hold you accountable to help you reach your goals. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and discover the tools you need to find balance and peace.
The 50-min, one-on-one coaching sessions will be conducted in person, over the phone or via Skype.
When you sign up for my coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in an empowering and exciting way
- explore how your emotions might be affecting your eating habits
- understand and manage cravings
- try new foods
- learn how to feel better about your body
- discover the confidence you need to create the life you want
What your program includes…
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes that will make you feel great
- access to my newsletter
- my genuine, personal commitment to helping you reach your goals
My 25-page Healthy Eating Guide with recipes and guidelines on how to eat in a healthy, doable way!
Contact me to schedule a FREE initial consultation to see if coaching is right for you.